Linkfest

Every Link Guaranteed to make you feel guilty for laughing...or your money back!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Stinky-links

Kind of like a snow angel...Happy Holidays.

Happy Chanukah to my Semite brothers and sisters.

I bring some early gifts...

My sinnin' ways costs me about $3,413..how bout you?

Definite proof that the world is going to shit!

Yeah boy! I got 5 who can beat me?

Stories of the thinning herd.

I don't know... they are starting to worry me...They live in some of the largest cities and now they talk? They are taking over!

Some vids...

This is sooo like kids.

A cellular scam don't be a victim.

The David Blaine of the East.

This guy was on Jeopardy for a year and and he's street smart too!

This one is for Sherm - so you know what it's about.

This guys job sucks.

Apparently there is NO safe seating at one of these races.

I always see extreme skateboarding an say to myself...no one can get more extreme...I was so wrong.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home