Linkfest

Every Link Guaranteed to make you feel guilty for laughing...or your money back!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Movie Review for LOTD

I saw "Land of the dead" this weekend and I felt it kinda sucked... I'll put it under the category of " it'll make a good rental" or "bootleg that shit, yo".

I just couldn't dig "smart" zombies and a post-apocalyptic society that was going through all this shit and would still have the trappings of corporate america. I "get" that it was trying to make suttle comparisons to the current state of affairs in the U.S. to the zombie world - but it just didn't work for me. Three planes hit some buildings and everything got fucked up... I think a zombie problem would have a much larger impact, but apparently not in this movie's world. 5.9/10

Here's an old link for a zombie game that shows the pandemic spreading of zombies that can only be stopped by nukes dropped from the sky. (Hint- kill the green dots with your mouse clicks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home